Thursday, December 23, 2010

Night Before Christmas Eve!

Well, it's the Night Before Christmas Eve and my boys are all snuggled so warmly in my bed! "Reindeer Food" is made, Christmas Eve outfits are ironed and laid out for tomorrow, and I'm washing their matching Hanna Andersson Christmas Jammie's as I type! Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful parents and children of my daycare. They brought me such thoughtful and generous gifts, it really makes me feel appreciated! Now off to do more laundry, and prepare food to bring to Mom's for Christmas Eve! Hoping to play Pokeno at some point- Christmas Eve tradition! And also want to congratulate my wonderful and patient husband on his last night of school tonight! Love you hon!

Reindeer Food: Have your child mix up some oats and glitter. Tag with a note that reads: "Sprinkle on the lawn on Christmas Eve. The moon will make it sparkle bright as Santa's reindeer fly and roam. This will guide them to your home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment