Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas is almost over..how many more hours??

So, yes...Christmas was fun. Of course I loved seeing my babies wake up and open their stocking and seeing the excitement in their little faces. Now I am faced with piles and piles of so many toys... ugh... that I have to find a place for and organize... my OCD is so kicking in. I keep thinking in the back of my head "In a few more years they will be too old for toys and I will be wishing these days back again. I am also now faced with dozens of Wii games that I am going to have to put a limit on as far as "screen time'. Luckily I made "screen time dollars" before Christmas.. 30 minutes of screen time for each dollar, 7 dollars a week. The hard part is going to be getting my husband to stick with the rule too. Anyway, I want to thank my lovely family for a great, chaotic, fun and crazy Christmas! I guess the picture above sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment